The Best 500 Gb Ssd Drive – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 500 Gb Ssd Drive of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top 500 Gb Ssd Drive
Overall Product Rankings
- THE SSD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560 530 MB s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Simply plug 870 EVO into the standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest
- SAMSUNG MAGICIAN SOFTWARE: Make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability. | As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. | As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 2 meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance (3) mean this tough drive can take a beating. [(3) Based on internal testing. IPEC 60529 IP 55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.]
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty (1) and a durable silicon shell that offers a premium feel and added protection to the drive’s exterior. [(1) See official SanDisk website.]
- Use the handy Carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind.
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption. (2) [(2)Password protection uses 256-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS v10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see official SanDisk website.)]
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 550MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology, the 970 EVO SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- Breakthrough read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 2,500MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 500,000 IOPS Random Read
- Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s dynamic thermal guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Secure Encryption
- 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display; 10-Bit Exterior Viewable Monitor
- 4K HDMI 2.0 Input/Output; Supports ProRes Raw with Select Cameras
- 1000 cd/m² Brightness; AtomHDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding; Records to 2.5" Mini or Standard SSDs
- Supports Multiple Log Formats; Single Sony L-Series Battery Slot
- Dual NVIDIA Quadro 4000 2GB video cards. This configuration supports up to four simultaneous displays.
- Package Weight, 69.0 pounds
- System ram type, ddr3_sdram
- Operating system, Windows 10 Pro
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
How Do You Buy The Best 500 Gb Ssd Drive?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 500 Gb Ssd Drive? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 500 Gb Ssd Drive, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 500 Gb Ssd Drive available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 500 Gb Ssd Drive that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 500 Gb Ssd Drive?
- What benefits are there with buying an 500 Gb Ssd Drive?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 500 Gb Ssd Drive?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 500 Gb Ssd Drive, much less the best one?
- Which 500 Gb Ssd Drive are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 500 Gb Ssd Drive?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 500 Gb Ssd Drive, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 500 Gb Ssd Drive, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible 500 Gb Ssd Drive. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 500 Gb Ssd Drive buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 500 Gb Ssd Drive currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 500 Gb Ssd Drive has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 500 Gb Ssd Drive?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 500 Gb Ssd Drive.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 500 Gb Ssd Drive objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 500 Gb Ssd Drive.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 500 Gb Ssd Drive, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 500 Gb Ssd Drive is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 500 Gb Ssd Drive information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 500 Gb Ssd Drive is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.