The Best Gigabit Pcie Network Card – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Gigabit Pcie Network Card of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Gigabit Pcie Network Card
Overall Product Rankings
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- From Reliable Brand: TP Link has been ranked as the World’s No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
- Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS.
- PCI Express 2.1. 2.5 GT/s x1 Lane. Compatible with x1, x2,x4, x8, x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express slots.
- Compatible with IPMI pass-through (SMBus or NC-SI), iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- Support Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON).
- Imported alloy heat sink , can effectively remove excess heat , keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
- BRACKETS INCLUDED: The network adapter supports most installations and standard and low-profile brackets are included
- COMPLIANT STANDARDS: IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T; IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T; IEEE 802.1Q
- With this PCIe Card, you can add a 10/100/1000/25000 Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCIe slot.Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This pci-based 10/100/1000/25000 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3U & IEEE802.3ab.
- The high quality PCIe 2.5 Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form Factor/Low profile computer case/server.
- Gigabit network card compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, xp-64bit, Vista, vista-64bit, 7, 7-64 Bit, Linux, Mac OS 10.7
- What you get: IO crest 2.5 Gigabit PCI-E network card x1, driver Disk x1, 8cm low-profile bracket x1. Backed by IO crest 3 Year hassle-free warranty and lifetime customer service. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- [Super-fast 2.5Gbps Networking] High up to 2.5x-speed with Realtek RTL8125B chip, much faster data-transfer speeds for gaming, living broadcasts and downloads in bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- [Complete Compatibility] Seamless backward compatibility for 2.5Gbps/1Gbps/100Mbps, Support Windows11/10/8.1/8/7and Linux, no dirver needed on Windows10, easily download the driver in Realtek official website for other OS.
- [PCIe to 2.5G RJ45] This 2.5GBASE-T PCIe Network Adater convers a PCIe slot(X1/X4/X8/16) into a 2.5G RJ45 Ethernet Port. Note: Only work with PCIe slot, not for PCI slot.
- [Widely Use with Heat Sink]Comes with standard bracket and low-profile-bracket to meet the needs of different cases such as desktop, workstation, server, mini tower computer and so on. Excellent heat dissipation can reduce the temperature quickly and maintain the stability of network transmission.
- [Customer Service]Friendly service for lifetime technical support and 1 year warranty free exchange. If you encounter any problems, please contact us, our customer team will slove the problem for you within 24 hours.
- [2. 5GBASE-T PCI EXPRESS NETWORK CARD]: The Realtek RTL8125-CG 10/100/1000M/2 . 5G Ethernet controller combines a 4-speed IEEE 802. 3 compatible Media Access Controller (MAC) with a four-speed Ethernet transceiver, PCI Express bus controller, and embedded memory.
- [CONVERTS A PCIE SLOT INTO A 2. 5G ETHERNET PORT]: Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. NOTE: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
- [SUPPORT OS]: Windows 10, Windows8/8. 1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012/2008, Linux up to 4. 15
- [WIDE USAGE]: Enables PCIe-enabled client, such as desktop, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications
- [PACKAGE INCLUDES]: 2. 5G PCIe network card, standard bracket, low-profile-bracket, screwdriver, screws
- Adopting for INTEL high-performance main control chip, its stability and compatibility are more guaranteed than ordinary chips.
- Lightning protection chip - With 2 built-in lightning protection chips, can prevent lightning damage to hardware equipment.
- With thicker connecting fingers, to achieve more reliable contact and more stable transmission, and it is not easy to cause packet loss and distortion.
- It can be easily inserted and removed thousands of times.
- Widely used - Can be used for server / soft routing / ROS / ESXI / PXE / remote wake / aggregation, etc.
How Do You Buy The Best Gigabit Pcie Network Card?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Gigabit Pcie Network Card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Gigabit Pcie Network Card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Gigabit Pcie Network Card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Gigabit Pcie Network Card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Gigabit Pcie Network Card?
- What benefits are there with buying an Gigabit Pcie Network Card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Gigabit Pcie Network Card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Gigabit Pcie Network Card, much less the best one?
- Which Gigabit Pcie Network Card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Gigabit Pcie Network Card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Gigabit Pcie Network Card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Gigabit Pcie Network Card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Gigabit Pcie Network Card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Gigabit Pcie Network Card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Gigabit Pcie Network Card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Gigabit Pcie Network Card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Gigabit Pcie Network Card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Gigabit Pcie Network Card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Gigabit Pcie Network Card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Gigabit Pcie Network Card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Gigabit Pcie Network Card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Gigabit Pcie Network Card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Gigabit Pcie Network Card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Gigabit Pcie Network Card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.