The Best Polaris Back Up Valve – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Polaris Back Up Valve of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Polaris Back Up Valve
Overall Product Rankings
- COMPATIBILITY: Engineered specifically to fit Polaris 280, 280 TankTrax, 380, TR28P, 180, & 480 PRO
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: The Backup Valve opens every 3 minutes for 30 seconds allowing the cleaner to backup and change directions. This prevents any stoppage, allowing the cleaner to cover the full size of the pool.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: The Backup Replacement Kit comes with Polaris G53 Mechanism, Polaris G54 Case Kit and Polaris G57 Collar. Easy Installation Process.
- WARRANTY: Using only Polaris genuine parts helps maintain the Polaris cleaner’s manufacturer limited warranty. Purchased Polaris genuine parts come with a 90-day limited manufacturer warranty from date of retail purchase.
- POLARIS GENUINE PARTS: Made with high-quality materials and built to exact engineering specifications to ensure a long life with exceptional performance. For over 40 years Polaris has led the pool industry in quality pressure-side cleaner manufacturing.
- AIRLIE G52 VALVE WITH FULL REPLACEMENT KIT & UPGRADED GEAR MECHANISM- Airlie G52 Valve Fits Zodiac Polaris Pool Cleaner Models 180, 380, 280, 480 PRO, 3900 Sport, Vac-Sweep 380, Vac-Sweep 280, 280 TankTrax.
- DESIGNED IN USA WITH IMPROVED G52 VALVE LONGEVITY AND PERFORMANCE| PATENT PENDING| Airlie has re-engineered the backup valve with patent pending features that increase valve performance and improve valve longevity. Expect kock-off competitor valves to fail within a few months. The Airlie valve will keep backing up season after season.
- AIRLIE LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY | A no hassle, quick replacement or refund will be issued by the manufacturer in the event of any future valve failure..
- DURABLE, ROCK SOLID POLYMER BLEND PREVENTS CRACKING ON CASE AND RING | A crack-resistant polymer blend and durable construction reduce cracking on the valve case and ring which cause premature failure.
- REPLACE YOUR BACKUP VALVE FOR THE LAST TIME | Airlie Pool Products features a patent pending abrasion resistant axle and bushing combination. This proprietary engineering allows the Airlie backup valve to keep functioning for multiple seasons instead of wearing down prematurely
- ❤Compatibilty: G52 Backup Valve fits zodiac polaris pool cleaner 180, 380, 280, 480 PRO, 3900 Sport, Vac-Sweep 380, Vac-Sweep 280, 280 TankTrax.
- ❤New Upgrade: Compared with the previous backup valve, we have upgraded the shell material, made of crack-resistant polymer blend, which is more wear-resistant than the previous product, will not be easily damaged, and has twice the life span.
- ❤Fix the Problem: We have checked some common problems and made some improvements. In addition, if you encounter the following situations, it is stuck in the reverse position, the water is continuously discharged, it cannot work, and there is an omen of explosion; it may be that the gear is working If it is caused by the dislocation in the middle, please open the casing, check whether the external gear of G53 is dislocated, and correct it.
- ❤G53 Gear Mechanism: Made of wear-resistant and stable POM material, it can work continuously under ultra-high water pressure, but if there is too much sand, the gear will be stuck. At this point, you need to remove the grinding wheel to clean the sand to continue working. Don't mention: The continuous water spray from the buyer feedback caused the problem of Polaris floating because the local water pressure exceeded the adaptable water pressure too much, and we have made improvements.
- ❤After-sales Service: Lifetime warranty! You can reduce the excessive worry about product quality and service, because if you have any questions about the G52 spare valve you received, as long as you give us feedback, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Please rest assured to buy. We are always loyal to our customers.
- Compatibilty: G52 Backup Valve fits Zodiac Polaris Pool Cleaner 180, 380, 280, 480 PRO, 3900 Sport, Vac-Sweep 380, Vac-Sweep 280, 280 TankTrax. Not for Polaris 360.
- Longer service life: Our G52 backup valve for Polaris Pool Cleaner is made of crack-resistant polymer material, will not be easily damaged, and has twice the life span.
- Easy to Install: You will receive a G52 Polaris Backup Valve that is already assembled, just connect the hoses to the valve is ok.
- Leakproof: Our G52 backup valve adopts a professional sealing system, which reduces the leakage of water from the side hole when the valve is not in backup mode.
- WARRANTY: We offer a 30-day warranty. Please contact us through amazon if you have any question. We will solve it for you in 12 hours.
- 【Compatible Model】G52 Backup Valve fits Zodiac Polaris models 180, 280, 380, 480 PRO, 3900 Sport, Vac-Sweep 380, Vac-Sweep 280, 280 TankTrax Pool Cleaner.
- 【Key Features】Compared with the previous backup valve, our backup valve kit has upgraded the shell material, which is made of high strength proprietary crack resistant polymer. This backup valve case also has the advantages that firm in structure and hard to be damaged.
- 【G53 Gear Mechanism】Made of friction-resistant and stable POM material. Pom has a very low coefficient of friction and good geometric stability, especially suitable for the manufacture of gears and bearings, this material is more able to withstand high water pressure operation.
- 【Function】The backup valve will solve the issue when your pool cleaner is getting stuck on the edges of the pool or having a hard time turning around. Easy to install, you only need to connect this G52 rebuild kit to hoses tightly to make your Polaris pool cleaner start running again perfectly.
- 【Package Includes 】1 PC G52 Backup Valve Replacement Kit include G53 Gear Mechanism. We provide 18-month warranty and guarantee you the best service.
- Polaris 360 In-Line Back-Up Valve White Pool Cleaner Replacement Part 9-100-1200. Fits Polaris Pool Cleaner Model Vac-Sweep 360
- The Polaris 9-100-1200 Complete In-Line Back-Up Valve Kit for the Polaris 360 Pressure Side Cleaner comes ready for installation.
- The Polaris 9-100-1200 Back-Up Valve for the Polaris 360 opens every 3 minutes for 30 seconds to pull the cleaner back changing its cleaning direction. This valve is also able to pull the Polaris 360 out of tight places if it gets stuck.
- The 9-100-1200 Complete Back-Up Valve for Polaris 360 is genuine and new.
- Fits ONLY on the 360 model cleaner that uses the spiral 1-1/4 feed hose
- 【Packing List 】1 X G52 Backup Valve Replacement Kit, including G53 Gear Mechanism, 2 X D20 Hose Swivels, 2 X D15 Feed Hose Nuts, 6 X 9-100-3105 Sweep Hose Tail Scrubbers. This kit is re-engineered with upgraded wear-resistant bushings, axle, and gearing to improve backup valve function and lifespan.
- 【Advantage】The kit will solve the issue when your pool cleaner is stuck on an obstacle, although your backup valve is still open, the water will be kept out and no longer sprayed from the nozzle. Benefits of replacing: No more leaks, Improved water flow, No more kinky and tangled hoses, Cleaner removed around as desired.
- 【Upgraded Version】Compared with the old version backup valve, our G52 backup valve replacement kit for Polaris has upgraded the shell material, high strength proprietary crack resistant polymer construction, will not be easily damaged, and has twice the life span.
- 【Durable G53 Gear Mechanism】Made of friction-resistant and stable POM material, it can work continuously under ultra-high water pressure, but if there is too much sand, the gear will be stuck. At this time, you need to remove the wheel to clean the sand for long-term working.
- 【Compatibility】This G52 Backup Valve Replacement Kit Fits for Zodiac Polaris Pool Cleaner: 180, 380, 280, 480, 3900 Sport, Vac-Sweep 380, Vac-Sweep 280, 280 TankTrax.
- In line back up valve case replacement kit
- Fits Zodiac Polaris pool cleaner model Vac-Sweep 360
- This part weighs 1 pounds
How Do You Buy The Best Polaris Back Up Valve?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Polaris Back Up Valve? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Polaris Back Up Valve, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Polaris Back Up Valve available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Polaris Back Up Valve that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Polaris Back Up Valve?
- What benefits are there with buying an Polaris Back Up Valve?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Polaris Back Up Valve?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Polaris Back Up Valve, much less the best one?
- Which Polaris Back Up Valve are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Polaris Back Up Valve?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Polaris Back Up Valve, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Polaris Back Up Valve, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Polaris Back Up Valve. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Polaris Back Up Valve buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Polaris Back Up Valve currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Polaris Back Up Valve has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Polaris Back Up Valve?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Polaris Back Up Valve.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Polaris Back Up Valve objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Polaris Back Up Valve.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Polaris Back Up Valve, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Polaris Back Up Valve is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Polaris Back Up Valve information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Polaris Back Up Valve is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.