The Best Se Electronics Se2200A Ii – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Se Electronics Se2200A Ii of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Se Electronics Se2200A Ii
Overall Product Rankings
- Frequency range- 20hz-20khz
- 48v Power
- Max SPL-125/135/145db
- Impedance-<50 ohms
- TRADITIONAL CLASS-A ELECTRONIC DESIGN: Carefully selected, discrete components ensure professional sound quality on any source. Its design avoids using any ICs (integrated circuits). It features low noise, consistent performance, and high sensitivity is provided by surface-mounted electronic components with extremely tight tolerances. The -10 and -20 dB pad switches provide an extended dynamic range, enabling a wide variety of applications and close-mic techniques for the loudest instruments.
- CUSTOM-BUILT OUTPUT TRANSFORMER: Reviving the spirit of classic studio microphones, the sE2200’s custom transformer is designed to provide superb depth and weight to the overall sonic image, while the heavy-shielded metal housing ensures noise-free operation
- ALL-METAL HOUSING AND PREMIUM FINISH: The sE2200's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise, gold Plated XLR Connector and ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection
- ISOLATION PACK: With the twist of a single knob, the shock-mount attaches quickly and securely to the microphone, and is removable with the same simple motion, allowing the mic to be set up quickly and easily without superfluous adjustments or hassle. The Isolation Pack also comes equipped with sE's curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots into the shock-mount and is vertically adjustable for best performance.
- Frequency Range- 20hz to 18khz
- Self noise- 19db
- 2.5 um aluminum ribbon
- Sensitivity- 10mV/Pa
- Impedance-200 ohms
- Gold-sputtered diaphragms ensure maximum reliability Every capsule is handcrafted and individually tuned Ultra-precision electrode design optimized for superb linearity and natural sonics Ultra-thin 3 micron gold-sputtered diaphragm for superior transients Sophisticated acoustic design with precision components
- Fit for any challenges in the studio or on stage, the sE8 is a brand new high-performance handcrafted small-diaphragm condenser, fresh from the labs at sE
- Its new hand-made capsule implements a sophisticated backplate design that provides a perfectly balanced sound, so it's never harsh or aggressive - perfect for sources like high-hats and drum overheads
- It's also one of the quietest small-capsule mics on the planet - and with the highest dynamic range and SPL handling in its class, along with attenuation pads and low-cut filters for superb flexibility, the sE8 is ready for any sounds you’re making, whether in the studio environment or demanding on-stage applications
- Two Switchable Pre-Attenuation Pads The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for brass instruments, snare drums, and more
- The largest and most effective addition to the classic Reflexion Filter lineup: RF SPACE
- The RF SPACE (Specialized Portable Acoustic Control Environment) marks another step forward for the professional tracking engineer
- With a larger surface area, enhancement of sE’s patented multi-layer technology, deeper air gaps, and more efficient materials, the SPACE offers great full-bandwidth absorption, isolation, and diffusion to help you gain control over your acoustic environment.
- Larger than our industry-standard RF Pro and entry-level RF-X, the added size also makes the SPACE filter perfectly suited for larger microphones.
- Diaphragm: 2.5 aluminium ribbonFrequency Response: 20Hz-18kHzSensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa -56 1.5dBPolar Pattern: Figure 8Impedance: 300 OhmsEquivalent Noise Level: 17dB (A weighted)Max SPL for 0.5% [email protected]: 135dBConnector: 3-pin XLR
- Until the Voodoo Series, one of the only ribbon mics in the world to perform across 20Hz-20kHz was sE's own Rupert Neve collaboration, the RNR1
- This was achieved using state-of-the-art custom transformers and a Rupert Neve-designed circuit to reveal HF usually absent
- With the Voodoo mics, full frequency response is achieved using a clever mechanical device designed by Siwei Zou, the company CEO, and a hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by highly specialized technicians in sE's capsule room
- The result is a superbly detailed, open and natural recording of acoustic instruments and guitar cabs
- All-metal housing and premium finish provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- Integrated windscreen
- Attenuation and Low Cut Switches: -20 dB pad switch and 100 Hz low-cut switch
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection
- Bundle includes double layer nylon pop filter (6" Diameter, 14" Gooseneck)
- DM1 OVERVIEW: The DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Microphone Preamplifier from sE Electronics is an active inline preamp intended to be inserted between a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone and a microphone preamplifier (sold separately). It can be used to deliver a robust 28 dB of gain to boost the audio signal of a passive mic, which improves the level to a preamplifier without adding noise or coloration.
- LOW SELF NOISE: With a sophisticated class-A design and high-grade FETs, the DM1 has a low self-noise. It is built with a dedicated output buffer amplifier allowing it to drive long cable runs and reduce RF interference, buzz, and hum. Additionally, the DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Microphone Preamplifier offers a roadworthy, slim, all-metal design ensuring reliable operation for on-stage applications in difficult environments.
- REJECTS ELECTRICAL INTERFERENCES - The rugged metal housing of DM1 Dynamite provides efficient rejection of noise and electrical interference. You can use the mic on stage or for studio recordings.
- INCLUDES: sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite In-line Mic Preamplifier. 2 20-Foot Balanced XLR Cables Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers, and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). 7-Pack of Hook-&-Loop Cable Ties.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please note that the sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite 1 requires 48V phantom power provided by a preamp/mixer/audio interface so be sure to understand that before purchasing.
- TURBO-CHARGED WITH DYNAMITE FOR+30 dB OF ERUPTIVE GAIN: The all-in-one compact system with game-changing V SERIES capsule technology, now turbo-charged with DYNAMITE. Built like a Tank. All-Metal. Vastly Compatible.
- TWO ACOUSTIC TRIM SWITCHES OFFER SIX DIFFERENT EQUALIZATION CONFIGURATIONS: Efficiently make your voice fuller and richer, reduce boominess or sibilance. Easily make fine adjustments for a clearer sound that stands out. The DynaCaster’s recessed EQ switch design allows peace of mind that your settings are protected against accidental adjustments when it’s go-time.
- INTEGRATED THREE-LAYER POP FILTER FOR IMMEDIATE PLOSIVE PROTECTION: The DynaCaster's streamlined design features an integrated level of protection against low-frequency “pops” thanks to its easily disassembled and sanitized three-layer pop filter (no soaking parts). In addition to providing a plosive-free work environment, the DynaCaster has the added benefit of obstruction-free camera shots considering you won't need an external pop filter or chunky shock-mount anymore since it's all built-in!
- THE DMC8 - FRONT-ADDRESSED ALUMINUM CARDIOID CAPSULE DESIGN: Based on the proven capsule technology of the acclaimed V SERIES dynamics, the DynaCaster’s DMC8 cardioid capsule captures natural and intimate sound quality for both vocals and speech. The innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil technology and front-addressed design isolates your voice from unwanted ambient noise, ensuring lush low end and a transparent, airy treble range.
- HIGH SWIVEL RANGE. BUILT LIKE A TANK. ALL-METAL: With a wide swivel range, the DynaCaster’s clever side-by-side stand mount and gold-plated XLR connector have been tested to validate compatibility across a wide variety of microphone stands and even "that desk boom." The DynaCaster, with its all-metal housing and premium finish, is heavily shielded from any electrical interference for years of demanding use.
- Stereo Pair for Overheads, Pianos & More
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Transformerless Circuitry
- Selectable 20 dB Pad
- Selectable Low-Cut Filter at 80 Hz
How Do You Buy The Best Se Electronics Se2200A Ii?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Se Electronics Se2200A Ii? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Se Electronics Se2200A Ii, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Se Electronics Se2200A Ii available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Se Electronics Se2200A Ii that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Se Electronics Se2200A Ii?
- What benefits are there with buying an Se Electronics Se2200A Ii?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Se Electronics Se2200A Ii?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Se Electronics Se2200A Ii, much less the best one?
- Which Se Electronics Se2200A Ii are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Se Electronics Se2200A Ii?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Se Electronics Se2200A Ii, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Se Electronics Se2200A Ii, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Se Electronics Se2200A Ii. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Se Electronics Se2200A Ii buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Se Electronics Se2200A Ii currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Se Electronics Se2200A Ii has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Se Electronics Se2200A Ii?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Se Electronics Se2200A Ii.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Se Electronics Se2200A Ii objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Se Electronics Se2200A Ii.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Se Electronics Se2200A Ii, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Se Electronics Se2200A Ii is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Se Electronics Se2200A Ii information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Se Electronics Se2200A Ii is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.